[tdwg-guid] TDWG LSID Resolver broken?

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Thu Nov 29 00:27:15 CET 2007

VERY strange!

This LSID does not work:

http://lsid.tdwg.org/urn:lsid:zoobank.org:act:20889795-7EC7-42F3-A4C3-D1D977
04A609

But this one does:

http://lsid.tdwg.org/urn:lsid:bishopmuseum.org:tnu:20889795-7EC7-42F3-A4C3-D
1D97704A609

Even though these are the exact same record from the exact same database,
and the latter resolver was created from the exact same source code as the
former.

Both seem to work fine on Rod's tester page, except the latter has one
failure (5a), while in the former it is just a warning.

Go figure....

Rich