[tdwg-tag] Re: TDM Ontology

Roger Hyam roger at tdwg.org
Fri May 4 14:47:58 CEST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Well it seems like everyone (apart from me!) thinks the subclass
route is the way to go. Perhaps someone with some real data to serve
and problems to solve would like to take it forward along this route.
Perhaps set up a wiki page and work out what the model should look like.

I know Eamonn was looking into resources for the group but I think he
is away from his desk just at the moment.

If anyone is keen to get started please use the TAG wiki.  Pages can
always be moved across if required.

 From an architectural point of view as long as the model is 'frame
base' (i.e. we can easily identify classes and their properties) I'll
be happy.

All the best,

Roger