[tdwg-tapir] Mapping to CNS file

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Tue Mar 13 21:15:00 CET 2007

Hi Roger,

Good to know about the new CNS handler.
You just need to tell me your sourceforge login so that I can give
you write permissions to the repository.

I'm curious to see how you're handling a CNS with multiple conceptual
schemas. It may be interesting to allow users to choose which ones
they want to map, but I'm not sure what would be the best way to do
this. And it will also be necessary to include a new combo beside the
field "additional schema to load" to specify a handler.

About the concept types, I think they are not being used anywhere
yet. I just thought it could be interesting to store them. Maybe they
will never be used because what really matters when producing output
are the XML types defined in the response structure - which can be
completely different from the concept types. So... I can change the
separator to "#" or maybe I should simply drop that attribute.

It's really nice to see more people getting involved - I should
probably start to improve code documentation...

Best Regards,
--
Renato