[tdwg-tapir] Mapping to CNS file

Dave Vieglais vieglais at ku.edu
Thu Mar 22 19:08:10 CET 2007

Hi Renato,

I suspect Roger was thinking more along the lines of:

http://somehost/somepath/schema#someconcept

At least that's what I read from "fragment identifier".

On an aside, kind of, can someone elaborate on the decision to use a
CNS file format (as described in the 1.0 spec) that is not in some
form of xml, preferably RDF?

thanks,
   Dave V.