[tdwg-tapir] error in tapir specification?

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Tue Jul 17 17:11:22 CEST 2007

Hi Wouter,

Yes, I should make a new TapirLink release ASAP and I'll surely
advertise here. One thing I should also start doing is to associate
the Subversion revision number to each release. This way TapirLink
installations can be easily checked-out and then updated from the
repository based on stable revisions.

By the way, if there's anyone interested in following up changes in
TapirLink code, the Subversion repository has been configured to send
automatic notifications to the digir-cvs mailing list:

Best Regards,
--
Renato