[tdwg-tapir] tapir metadata issues

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Thu Jul 19 03:52:30 CEST 2007

Jim,

Sorry I didn't answer your message before.

What I've just included in the specification is that dc:language in TAPIR
metadata responses must follow RFC 4646
(http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4646.txt) and therefore use language
codes specified by the IANA Language Subtag Registry
(http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry). So yes, it's
the same IANA that you were thinking.

I hope these are the correct and most up-to-date references for what we need.

Best Regards,
--
Renato