[tdwg-tapir] Is the current schema valid?

D ö ring, Markus m.doering at BGBM.org
Tue Jul 31 17:31:04 CEST 2007

Renato,
Afaik oxygen is using xerces for validation - which is a very good
parser/validator. Not sure if the w3c xsv validator is more trustable, but I
feel very uncomfortable if xerces doesnt validate the schema.

Markus