[tdwg-tapir] TapirTester & new client library

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Thu Dec 27 18:54:54 CET 2007

Hi again...

As I anticipated in my previous message, now TapirTester has a new test
suite for DarwinCore providers that use a specific database:

http://tapirtester.dev.tdwg.org/

You can try the new test suite on this provider:

http://test.cria.org.br/tapirlink/tapir.php/dwc

I forgot to mention in the other message that as part of this work I also
started to develop a TAPIR client library in PHP. tapirChirp is still not
feature complete, but it covers the most important functionalities of the
protocol. You can download the first version here:

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=38190&package_id=256783

The development source code of this library is also publicly available in
the following subversion repository address:

https://digir.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/digir/tapirchirp/trunk

Best Wishes and Happy data sharing in 2008,
--
Renato