[tdwg-tapir] Is the current schema valid?

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Thu Aug 2 00:47:17 CEST 2007

Hi Markus,

Thanks. I just took the liberty to move the element definitions to their
original xsd:sequence.

Now all implementations need to make sure that they advertise the
variables in the same order.

About the minor version, that's fine if we manually update them, although
I would prefer to automate the process (maybe using svn revision?).
Anyway, now it's 1.0.2, and at this point we should really not expect
frequent changes.

Best Regards,
--
Renato