[tdwg-tag] TAG Meeting Agenda

Roger Hyam roger at tdwg.org
Thu Aug 9 12:20:02 CEST 2007

Dear All,

I have started a wiki page for the TAG meeting in Bratislava.  It
will take place Sunday 16th September 14:00 - 17:00 prior to the main
TDWG 2007 meeting.

http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/TAG/TagMeeting2

Please add any issues you would like discussed to this page. Please
do this even if you can not attend the meeting.

If you can attend the meeting please add your name to the attendees
list so that other people can approach you and ask you to represent
their needs.

Can I remind you that we should be thinking about the Roadmap
document for 2007. Anything you think that should be put forward to
the Executive this year regarding the new Architecture (love it or
hate it) please enter on this page.

http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/TAG/RoadMap2007

I hope to work on this page in the next few days.

All the best,

Roger

    Roger Hyam <roger at tdwg.org>

    Biodiversity Information Standards: http://www.tdwg.org/

    "Working To Make Biodiversity Data Global"

    TDWG Standards Architecture: http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/TAG
    LSID RDF Vocabularies: http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/TAG/
LsidVocs