[tdwg-tag] 2007 Roadmap Document - last call

Roger Hyam roger at tdwg.org
Mon Aug 20 12:43:19 CEST 2007

Dear Tagistas,

The 2007 Roadmap document is nearing completion. The vast majority of
content is now in place.

http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/TAG/RoadMap2007

Please take a look and feed back either on the page or to me.

This document makes recommendations to the executive and members of
TDWG. Do you agree with them? Feedback now - before the document is
frozen.

I intend to freeze the wiki page and produce a PDF document for
circulation next Monday (27 August). This is a little later than I
would have liked but is in plenty of time for Bratislava - which is
what is required by the TAG charter.

We are all working towards Bratislava now and I look forward to
seeing you there if you will be attending.

Please be aware of the TAG meeting on the Sunday 16th immediately
before the main TDWG Meeting. The agenda for this meeting is here:

http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/TAG/TagMeeting2

Please add issues to this agenda that you wish discussed - even if
you can't attend.

If you can attend please add your name to the list so we can order
enough beer (only joking).

All the best,

Roger

    Roger Hyam <roger at tdwg.org>

    Biodiversity Information Standards: http://www.tdwg.org/

    "Working To Make Biodiversity Data Global"

    TDWG Standards Architecture: http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/TAG
    LSID RDF Vocabularies: http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/TAG/
LsidVocs