[tdwg-tapir] Re: PyWrapper test
m.doering at bgbm.org
Thu Apr 5 20:42:09 CEST 2007
with the change of the CNS file layout some time ago the alias.txt
wasn't updated and pointed to no longer existing models and templates.
that caused the errors in the http://search.biocase.org/tapir
installation when doing searches.
I've fixed the alias.txt file
So the above installation works now for ABCD models.
But it still has problems with DarwinCore models, cause they already
use the new prefixed qualified paths. and that I havent found time to
I will try tonight, hopefully I manage. and the errors should be a
bit more meaningfull too...
Its because when downloading the wrong models I didnt check the
returned http code and you do get back a file. A http 404 not found
error page as HTML. But that is really not a TAPIR model.
so dont eat too many eggs my friend!
On 04.04.2007, at 21:56, Renato De Giovanni wrote:
> Hi Markus,
> I'm implementing a TAPIR driver to read occurrences for the biogeosdi
> prototype. I tried to made it compatible with both DarwinCore1.4 and
> ABCD2.06 providers, but I couldn't really test with you demo provider
> without knowing any scientific name there. The following request
> an error:
> dsa=training&op=inventory&concept=FullScientificName at abcd206
> Error: Response preparation and data retrieval error
> Not sure what went wrong...
More information about the tdwg-tag