[tdwg-tapir] Last minute changes

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Wed Sep 6 14:50:43 CEST 2006

Dear all,

I've been in contact with Markus, Javier (both updating the PyWrapper
TAPIR provider software) and Charles (responsible for the TAPIR
specification) and we would still like to propose a set of changes to the
protocol before releasing its 1.0 version.

I would say that this is mainly an effort to make the protocol clearer and
more symmetric across operations. We also tried to better define the three
different levels of provider implementation.

So, if you're interested and if you have some time to look at the
following page, please let us know if there's anything you think should be
better discussed there, and also let us know if you have any comments or
different ideas:

http://ww3.bgbm.org/protocolwiki/ImplementationAndDocumentationChanges

Best Regards,
--