[Tdwg-guid] Zoobank LSID Service

Robert Huber rhuber at wdc-mare.org
Mon Sep 25 10:48:35 CEST 2006

Roger,

we use OAI to sync data from various sources on our marine science
portals and it works fine.. we  use it for metadata in DIF XML
and ISO 19136 format.
For some first tests with OAI you could try the DLESE software
which is available at: http://www.dlese.org/library/index.jsp
well, I think the Lucene will not work with metadata other than
dublin core, but harvesting etc should work fine with metadata in
e.g. darwin core..

best regards,
Robert

Dr. Robert Huber
WDC-MARE / PANGAEA - www.pangaea.de, www.wdc-mare.org
Stratigraphy.net - www.stratigraphy.net
MARUM - Institute for Marine Environmental Sciences (location)
University Bremen
Leobener Strasse
POP 330 440
28359 Bremen
Phone ++49 421 218-65593, Fax ++49 421 218-65505
e-mail rhuber at wdc-mare.org, robert.huber at stratigraphy.net