[tdwg-tapir] Problem with Tapir and Outputmodel.

"Döring, Markus" m.doering at BGBM.org
Fri Nov 17 15:31:24 CET 2006

Ramon,
It looks the way renato said. The wrapper complaints about missing subelements in:

/Species/Record/RecordInformation
/Species/Record
/Species

So its something within RecordInformation that causes the trouble. So this could be:

SpeciesRecordID
Language
SpeciesRecordAuthors/Text
DateLastModified
TargetAudience/Text

It doesn't only matter if the elements are mapped.
If the query returns a NULL for one of the concepts, the element is removed. If that element was mandatory, its parent element is removed and so on.

Is that the problem you are facing?
Markus