[tdwg-tapir] TAPIR SVN layout

"Döring, Markus" m.doering at BGBM.org
Fri May 19 15:23:48 CEST 2006

Hi Charles,
I'd like to inform you about the status and layout of the TAPIR SVN repository.

The metadata response related modifications during the last weeks are over and the current TRUNK is yours to be documented. The trunk will be stable now and if you have any questions about the SVN please let me know.

-- Markus

The following parts currently exist in the SVN:

+++++++++ WORK IN PROCESS ++++++++++++

* TRUNK
http://ww2.biocase.org/svn/tapir/trunk/protocol/
The trunk is not being edited anymore by me, renato or javier and is left to you to update the inline schema documentation.

* BRANCH protocol_edits_during_documentation
http://ww2.biocase.org/svn/tapir/branches/protocol_edits_during_documentation/
I've created a new branch of the current trunk (rev534) that will allow me or renato to apply little modifications to the schema without disturbing your documentation process. After you have completed the docs we will be able to merge back this branch into the trunk.

+++++++++ TAGGED VERSIONS (not meant for editing) ++++++++++++

* PRE_DOCUMENTATION
http://ww2.biocase.org/svn/tapir/tags/protocol/pre_documentation/
The current trunk version (rev534) tagged so you can always refer to it after you have started applying modifications to the trunk.

* MADRID (outdated)
http://ww2.biocase.org/svn/tapir/tags/protocol/madrid/
the schema alone with the modifications agreed on in Madrid2005

* PROPOSAL_2004 (outdated)
http://ww2.biocase.org/svn/tapir/tags/protocol/proposal_2004/
This is the first proposal renato and myself presented at TDWG2004