[tdwg-tapir] CNS

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Fri Mar 3 02:38:13 CET 2006

Hi again,

I agree it's more general to have an unlimited number of concept name
servers (multiple <server> elements with attributes "location" and
"priority"?).

The only issue is that in theory TAPIR is in a "feature freeze"
status (http://ww3.bgbm.org/protocolwiki/RoadMap) so I think we all
need to be careful about possible impacts on other developments.

To my knowlegde only PyWrapper and DiGIR2 are involved with TAPIR
(any others?). In that case, I wonder how much DiGIR2 is relying on
the TAPIR feature freeze status at this moment?

Regards,
--
Renato