[tdwg-tapir] schema changes

"Döring, Markus" m.doering at BGBM.org
Mon Mar 13 12:37:58 CET 2006

Hello tapirists,
I just commited some schema changes based on our recent discussions:

 * Services can subscribe to any number of concept name servers now instead of a primary and secondary one.

 * the simpleXpathType to refer to nodes in an output model might be more complex than our current pattern suggests. To allow at least qualified paths its simply a xsd:string now

 * I found a small issue in the schema that would prevent different search templates to use the same ABCD output model. The partial element was only allowed in search xml message requests, but not in a search template. So if you wanted to create multiple search templates (usable for TAPIR Lite) which are interested in only certain subsets of ABCD (like a georeferenced name only, just a botanical view, ...) you would have to create a new output model. I'll took the liberty to change the schema in this way, moving the partial element from the request search to the search template.

So apart from a real tapir targetnamespace I hope this was pretty much the last change to the schema.

Markus