[Tdwg-tag] TCS in RDF for use in LSIDs and possiblegeneric mechanism.

Fini A. Alring falring at gbif.org
Fri Mar 24 13:28:28 CET 2006

Hi roger and Ricardo,
Altova (XMLSpy) has similar products for creating forms on top of XML
Schema's, I think it's called Stylevision.
However I don't see either of these tools as fitting for a 'global' roll
out where each biologist is required to own a license for either of
these tools.
For widespread use, a custom web interface seems more appropriate to me.

// Fini