[Tdwg-tag] TDWG Wiki has moved to wiki.tdwg.org

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Wed Mar 29 14:53:10 CEST 2006

    Dear TDWG Wiki users,

    Today we moved the TDWG Wiki from its previous, temporary location
at http://biodiv.hyam.net/twiki/ to its permanent server at
http://wiki.tdwg.org/.

    This change should be seamless to you. All of your registration data
including your password were transferred to the new wiki and will
continue to work as expected. All bookmarks and references to the old
wiki will be gently redirected to the appropriate page on the new server.

    Many thanks to Roger Hyam who provided hosting and system
administration services for the wiki in its temporary location, allowing
us to use the wiki for the past 5 months, and to Adrian Rissoné and
Chris Sleep from the Natural History Museum and Ciprian Vizitiu from
GBIF for their help in setting up the new wiki server.

    Let me know if you have any problems or questions.

    Best regards,

Ricardo Pereira