[tdwg-tapir] RE: WG: tapir: capabilities

"Döring, Markus" m.doering at BGBM.org
Mon Jul 17 21:26:42 CEST 2006

I was just about to edit the schema and realizing that output models are only specified for searches. but what about views? they use query templates, yes. but only the ones listed in capabilities? we should have dynamic ones here as well I think. And they link back to static/dynamic models.

So should models maybe become a seperate section not tight to search/view operations? I am going to modify the schema nevertheless already to accomodate the changes below - ignoring views for now.

Markus