GUID-1 report wiki page locked for edit (was: Thoughts)

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at TDWG.ORG
Mon Feb 13 08:28:28 CET 2006

    Bob,

    The GUID-1 report wiki page is locked because we wanted it to
express what was discussed and agreed during the workshop and prevent it
from becoming an evolving document. We could have posted the report in
pdf format only, but that would decrease readability.

    Despite the appearances, we want to encourage people to discuss the
outcomes of the workshop. For that reason, we have created a page for
comments at:

 http://wiki.gbif.org/guidwiki/wikka.php?wakka=GUID1ReportComments. It
links from the report page.

    I took the liberty of adding your post from SDD wiki there. Feel
free to modify it in any way you like.

    I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage others to
add to the discussion there.

    Thanks for your valuable contributions.

    Regards,

Ricardo