RDF application building and databinding tools

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at TDWG.ORG
Mon Feb 13 22:04:05 CET 2006

    Bob,

    It looks like I can only send one link per email. Here's another
tool: Sparta, a data binding API for Python. Here is the link:

http://www.mnot.net/blog/2004/05/15/sparta

    Cheers,

Ricardo