[Tdwg-tag] Object Model / Ontology Management - how we kick it off.

Roger Hyam roger at tdwg.org
Thu Feb 23 16:23:09 CET 2006

Continuing on from my last message the way the CIDOC modeling good and
is presented is not unlike the way the DublinCore work is carried out -
and the DC terms are also specified in RDF using a PURL!

http://www.dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/

 Roger Hyam
 Technical Architect
 Taxonomic Databases Working Group