[tdwg-tapir] Validation of an outputmodel

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 12:49:03 CEST 2006

Sorry,

It was my fault... stupid of me... I was not declaring the schema
location of the xml schema schema... (sounds wired when said like this
:D)

It validates perfectly.

I dont know what your problem is William, but with XML Spy there is
always strange validation erros all around... It also depends on the
version of XML Spy, I think the free one does not support validation
across several documents. Or it was only impots that was not
supported? I think the latest... and we have imports now in the tapir
schema.

Javi.