LSID Software Gap Analysis

Bob Morris morris.bob at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 4 17:56:06 CEST 2006

Ricardo. I need to make plans for June. When will I know if I am invited to
GUID2?
Thanks
Bob

------=_Part_1926_30889065.1144187766971

ricardo at tdwg.org</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Hi all,<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I wanted to invite you to help with the discussion and outcomes of