[tdwg-tapir] TapirLite and SimpleFiltering pages

Roger Hyam roger at tdwg.org
Mon Oct 24 12:31:15 CEST 2005

Include mechanisms: Does having views referred to by URL remove the
problem of having some form of include mechanism actually in the view.
The file that is retrieved from the URL can be created by whatever
dynamic means is most useful - could be XSLT or even old fashioned
server side includes.
No single view is likely to get so large it is worth dicing up is it?
Perhaps this is something that could be push forward into a future version?

 Roger Hyam
 Technical Architect
 Taxonomic Databases Working Group
 http://www.tdwg.org