[tdwg-tapir] Tapir > Capabilities > Schemas > Concepts

Roger Hyam roger at tdwg.org
Thu Nov 3 16:46:59 CET 2005

Markus,

Thanks for this. Yes - of course I was not thinking of concepts as just
string identifiers.

I think the other problem may be resolved by the granularity of access
point. An access point should really be a single set of semantically
linked data.

Should one access point contain concepts that it can't link together
semantically in a single request?

Thanks,

Roger

--