[tdwg-tapir] metadata

Donald Hobern dhobern at gbif.org
Tue Dec 20 16:25:56 CET 2005

Markus,

We are just about to try to review the metadata models that we need to be
able to handle when registering and indexing data providers.  We'll take a
look at it.

Thanks,

Donald

Donald Hobern (dhobern at gbif.org)
Programme Officer for Data Access and Database Interoperability
Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat
Universitetsparken 15, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel: +45-35321483   Mobile: +45-28751483   Fax: +45-35321480