[TDWG-MIDS] 4th meeting, 4th March UTC 14:30-16:00 agenda and zoom link

Niels Raes niels.raes at naturalis.nl
Wed Mar 3 08:46:31 UTC 2021

Dear Alex,

I am having problems attending MIDS meetings. These overlap with the CD
meetings and this week with the GBIF hosted portals meeting. I am not sure
how often I will be able to attend.

Best regards,

Niels
Dr. Niels Raes
Senior Project Manager / NLBIF <https://www.nlbif.nl/> node manager /
DiSSCo-NL <https://www.dissco.eu/nl/> national node
Naturalis Biodiversity Center
International Biodiversity Infrastructures
ORCID: 0000-0002-4329-4892 <http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4329-4892>
Google Scholar
<https://scholar.google.nl/citations?hl=en&user=ErUaTZcAAAAJ&view_op=list_works&sortby=pubdate>
Bionomia <https://bionomia.net/0000-0002-4329-4892>

T +31(0)71 751 9136 | M +31(0)6 4578 2356 | Niels.Raes at naturalis.nl |  Skype:
niels.raes | Darwinweg 2 - 5th floor, 2333 CR Leiden, P.O. Box 9517, 2300
RA, Leiden, the Netherlands