[tdwg-humboldt] Meeting this week - Discussion on mapped datasets

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 02:02:59 UTC 2024

Hi all,

In our previous meeting we decided to use this week to discuss the datasets
that have been mapped with Humboldt Extension. This exercise serves 2
purposes:
- comply with the TDWG Task Group charter where we promised to publish 7
datasets using Humboldt Extension.
- have more familiarity with the different hierarchies and sampling designs

Ani, Zach, Wesley, Kate and Ming will talk about their datasets and their
challenges. Zach and Wesley shared their mapping exercise with  a lot of
information quite recently.

As some of you know, I will be on holiday this week and will not be able to
attend the meeting.

Have fun and enjoy....these meetings are coming to an end quite soon!

All the best!

Yani

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>