[tdwg-humboldt] meeting this week?

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 09:50:00 UTC 2024

Dear all,

I propose we skip our meeting this week and keep working on all the tasks
that are happening in the background. I think it is easy to catch up on
these via email but please let me know if there is any topic you would like
to discuss with the whole team then we can certainly meet on Wed.

Ongoing tasks:

- *ratification;* Steve has generated the new list of terms and John has
switched the status to "Process - prepare for executive review". I need to
revise the supporting documents.

- *Humboldt Task Group deliverable*; Zach, Ani and Wesley are mapping
subsets of their data with Humboldt extension so we can have at least 5
published examples. Please let us know if this is moving forward or if you
need some help

*- Humboldt documentation; *GBIF, led by Kate, will take over the user
guide and make it much fancier!

- *Humboldt paper*; Rob S volunteered to start writing the overview with
the main ideas for the paper. Please let us know if this is moving forward
or if you need some help.

Unless somebody would like to discuss something this Wed, we will meet on
Wed 7th. Let me know what you think...

Best,

Yani

Yani