[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt meeting this week

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:15:20 UTC 2024

Dear all,

My internet collapsed in the middle of the meeting so please add anything I
missed but I wanted to share that we decided that we *will not participate
in* *TDWG Working Group meetings* since the TG will finish soon and it is
not worth involving new people. We would rather invest our time in
socializing the extension outside the TDWG arena (documentation, paper,
presence in conferences, etc.).

Best,

Yani

<#m_-6676633572759356227_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>