[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 3 Jan 2024, 12:00 UTC

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 07:04:34 UTC 2024

Hi all!

Thanks for your emails, John and Steve.

We met with Rob, Ming and Wesley to catch up and summarize what was done
last year.

There was no new activity in GitHub so I guess we reached consensus.
However, We are still waiting for Ani’s (and iDiv’s) feedback.

My proposal is to wait until our meeting this week to make a decision.* It
would be crucial for Ani to be in the meeting and share (at least briefly)
her impressions from the discussions with her group*. If nothing serious
comes up then I think we are ready to move forward.

*Ani, John, will you be able to join our meeting on Wednesday?*

Thanks all and hope to started a great 2024!!

Best!

Yani