[tdwg-humboldt] Seeking ratification of the Humboldt Extension for ecological inventories

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 11:37:29 UTC 2024

Thank you so much, Theary and all Executive Committee members!

I am overjoyed to receive such incredible news. This accomplishment truly
reflects the outstanding teamwork involved. I am not only immensely proud
of this group's achievement, but also deeply grateful to every member of
the task group who, despite their numerous responsibilities, devoted nearly
3 years to this project. I am filled with gratitude and humility.

Thanks again,

Yanina Sica

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>