[tdwg-humboldt] TDWG 2023 Presentation - URGENT

Rob Stevenson rdstevenson10 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 00:34:12 UTC 2023

Hi Yani,

A very nice set of slides. You have made the fundamental points clearly.
Having all the associated documents is such an important contribution and
tribute to your leadership and the team effort.

  My one suggestion is to make bold the phrase "hierarchical structure" in
the third bullet point on the fourth slide to contrast it with "flat
structure" in the previous bullet point.

Best
Rob

On Sun, Oct 1, 2023 at 10:57 AM Yanina Sica <yanina.sica at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for the delay, here
> <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15qfeQ_SK3yojR-EJ5NWcOCJV9IKGyl9l/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108670771466719749809&rtpof=true&sd=true>
> you can find the presentation for TDWG 2023.
> Can you review it? The speech for all slides are in the notes below the
> slides. Please include your affiliation logos if you want them there.
>
> The deadline for uploading the recording is today, I will try to upload it
> tomorrow so I would appreciate your feedback as soon as possible
>
> Thank you!
> Yani

> <#m_1339592513885054303_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Robert D Stevenson
Associate Professor
Department of Biology
UMass Boston