[tdwg-humboldt] Meeting today

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:16:46 UTC 2023

No worries John. You have done an amazing job with the Hierarchical
document, everyone was very happy with the current state of the document.
As for next steps, Ming will work on a figure that links parent and child
IDs (probably linked to Fig 1) and Peter and Wesley will work on the
tabular examples (potentially addressing principles 5 to 8).

We also discussed our participation in TDWG 2023, and we decided to submit
an abstract. More to come later today...

Are you and/or Paula thinking of going to TDWG this year?

Hope you are all fine!

Cheers,

Yani

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>