[tdwg-humboldt] TDWG 2023

John Wieczorek tuco at berkeley.edu
Tue Jun 27 18:49:44 UTC 2023

Hi group,

This message thread makes me wonder about a more general question. Is there
a general consensus about more or less when the Extension will be submitted
for public review? My feeling is that it is fairly close. If so, the entire
process and ratification might be completed before the TDWG Meeting. The
unknown status around that time presents a challenge for an abstract. Any
ideas about strategy?

Cheers,

John