[tdwg-humboldt] Fwd: I believe that I am done inserting first-draft content into the hierarchical Events guide document

ys628 yanina.sica at yale.edu
Tue Jun 13 20:27:09 UTC 2023

Thank you, John and Wesley for moving this document forward! And thanks Ani for summarizing the key topics discussed at the end of last week's meeting and keeping us on track!

Hopefully John is able to finish his part by tomorrow (I already saw many edits from him) so we should be able to discuss it in our meeting.

Hierarchical Events guide document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_XMEgB7p7OI7a5Ouq6G9oa7LmQFPcFhZZCLD9gWOIE/edit

Since we are talking about absences in this doc, I wonder if we should share it with the working group on absences as well.

Thank everyone for the tremendous effort you are all putting into these final steps! What an amazing group of colleagues you are!

See you tomorrow.

Yani

When to meet

Wednesdays 8 am EST (see your time here<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20230419T120000&p1=1440&p2=111&p3=37&p4=136&p5=51&p6=179&p7=64&p8=75&p9=224&p10=248&p11=152>)

Where to meet

Zoom link: https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw131_ZV9o-84ivZDjGbSTBJ>

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Lead Data Team
Map of Life<https://mol.org/> | Center for Biodiversity and Global Change<https://bgc.yale.edu/>
Yale University
pronouns: she/her/hers
If you are receiving this email outside of your working hours, I am not expecting you to read or respond.