[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 26 June 2023, 08:00 EST/14:00 CET

ys628 yanina.sica at yale.edu
Wed Jul 26 10:22:32 UTC 2023

[Apologies if this email is duplcate]

Hi all,

Hope everybody is doing well.

Today, we will discuss the document of hierarchical events (here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_XMEgB7p7OI7a5Ouq6G9oa7LmQFPcFhZZCLD9gWOIE/edit>). I feel we have advanced and discussed a lot about this so I am very hopeful we can finish it quite soon (if possible in this meeting).

This is the last document we need to formally start the ratification process and we should start that process ASAP if we want to have any advances before TDWG 2023.

Somehow, I lost the calendar invites for the Humboldt meetings, did the same happen to you? If yes, I can create another invite but we can discuss it today.

When to meet
Wednesdays 8 am EST (see your time here<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20230419T120000&p1=1440&p2=111&p3=37&p4=136&p5=51&p6=179&p7=64&p8=75&p9=224&p10=248&p11=152>)

Where to meet
Zoom link: https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw131_ZV9o-84ivZDjGbSTBJ>

Thank you and see you in a bit!

All the best,

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Lead Data Team
Map of Life<https://mol.org/> | Center for Biodiversity and Global Change<https://bgc.yale.edu/>
Yale University
pronouns: she/her/hers
If you are receiving this email outside of your working hours, I am not expecting you to read or respond.