[tdwg-humboldt] meeting this week

ys628 yanina.sica at yale.edu
Wed Jul 12 07:45:41 UTC 2023

Thank you so much Rob!

I am still unsure if I will be able to join this week's meeting (I am attending a workshop). But it would be great if you can discuss Rob's additional text and some of the doubts we had on principle 3 (i added comments to the text). Hopefully, John can join and is able to provide some context.

Thanks again and i hope to see you later today!

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Lead Data Team
Map of Life<https://mol.org/> | Center for Biodiversity and Global Change<https://bgc.yale.edu/>
Yale University
pronouns: she/her/hers
If you are receiving this email outside of your working hours, I am not expecting you to read or respond