[tdwg-humboldt] TDWG abstract

Anahita Kazem Anahita.Kazem at idiv.de
Sat Jul 1 00:34:06 UTC 2023

Hi Yani,

I tidied up the abstract (all these small changes are not visible), and
left my changes visible only in cases where I might have inadvertently
altered your  meaning (please check).

I also queried a couple of connections that seem to have been lost in
the transition from version 1 to version 2 - although I might simply be
completely missing the point.

But in general I think it's good to go. Thanks to all for putting this
together!

Ani

Dr Anahita JN Kazem

Data Steward & Biodiversity Informatics Scientist

Data & Code Unit (iBID / iBON)
German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv)
Halle-Jena-Leipzig  |www.idiv.de

Department of Informatics
Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena

anahita.kazem at idiv.de   |  Puschstraße 4  |  D-04103 Leipzig  |  Germany