[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Extension Public Review preparations

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 08:57:45 UTC 2023

Thank you all for this lively discussion!

It seems we are moving towards including "bycatch" terms. To keep up with
the proposed timeline for ratification, I will urge *everybody to attend
tomorrow's meeting, if possible. Otherwise, provide your comments regarding
these terms before tomorrow's meeting. *

The rest of the Humboldt Extension documents should be reviewed by the end
of this week (*let's try to finish everything by Wed 22!*).

Agenda:

   - Discuss 'bycatch' terms. Please share your opinion here
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/184BjPL-Kd9lv_x39sVGNxFKFlb4hY_Xsli5_dmnBMqs/edit>,
   I included and suggested edits for the terms proposed by John
   - State of the Hierarchical document
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_XMEgB7p7OI7a5Ouq6G9oa7LmQFPcFhZZCLD9gWOIE/edit#heading=h.a0hj80sigtm6>
   :
      - discuss examples provided by Ming. Please see section 4
      - discuss comments in the text. Please see section 3
   - Review List of Authors
   <https://github.com/tdwg/hc/blob/main/build/authors_configuration.yaml>
(thanks
   Steve!)
   - Assign people responsible* for:
      - Reviewing isLeastSpecificTargetCategoryQuantityInclusive
      <https://github.com/tdwg/hc/blob/main/docs/inclusive/index.md>
      - Reviewing Implementation report
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFdSHoyzWCQk9qO6uup4xQjWOMzPyBb-A0mcjj98hbk/edit#heading=h.l89l0grun7cp>,
      making sure latest advances are captured in the text (e.g. Bycatch or
      non-target species recorded section)
      - Reviewing Landing Page
      <https://github.com/tdwg/hc/blob/main/docs/index.md>
      - Reviewing User Guide
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rX4m94rtZDR_8iIe3RvRnNYKDJcmSX3ii4S5hCznEA0/edit#heading=h.rr2lqlf80rn0>

*If you are not able to attend the meeting but are willing to critically
review any document please reply to this email saying so.

If people are available and willing, I suggest we consider extending the
meeting for 30-45min.

Final push!! we got this!

Yani

<#m_5260918668296950599_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>