[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 2 November 2022, 08:00 EST

Sica, Yanina yanina.sica at yale.edu
Tue Nov 1 19:49:30 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Hope everybody is well and having a great week.

As discussed, we would like to start summarizing some of the feedback we got during the implementation testing.

If you have some insights, please add your ideas/testing results/thoughts to these slides<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/18n83tttDvWDLI5UM30LIsfqrbpH5nbyrwIKjuUY_glE/edit#slide=id.p> so we can easily discuss them tomorrow and over the following weeks.

Matt Rogan will join us to discuss the results of a mapping exercise he did between HE and Wildlife Insights data. Wesley Hochachka has also kindly agreed to share his insights regarding the mapping of Ebird data to HE.

November 9 is our open Task Group session so we will need to be ready to answer questions!

See you tomorrow!

Cheers!

Yani

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Lead Data Team
Map of Life<https://mol.org/> | Center for Biodiversity and Global Change<https://bgc.yale.edu/>
Yale University
pronouns: she/her/hers
If you are receiving this email outside of your working hours, I am not expecting you to read or respond.