[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 31 March 2021, 0800 EST: homework!

Brenton, Peter (NCMI, Black Mountain) Peter.Brenton at csiro.au
Wed Mar 31 01:50:08 UTC 2021

Thanks Yani and Paula,

I have added a google doc to the team folder with some thoughts. You can find it at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TRpgRADU4CluwjHYie7JyAzx6IshCtTm/view?usp=sharing

Cheers

Peter

From: tdwg-humboldt <tdwg-humboldt-bounces at lists.tdwg.org> On Behalf Of Paula Zermoglio
Sent: Monday, 29 March 2021 10:15 AM
To: Humboldt Core TG <tdwg-humboldt at lists.tdwg.org>
Subject: Re: [tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 31 March 2021, 0800 EST: homework!

Thanks Yani!

This week I'm running a workshop on data mobilization for Haiti, and I had not noticed that given the recent time saving change (which Haiti follows), the workshop will start an hour earlier than I expected. Unfortunately, this means I won't be able to attend our meeting :(

I will, however, work on the compilation of definitions from everyone and can have the corresponding slides ready for everyone else to discuss. I've put the ppt file we were using in previous meetings in the HC drive folder, and have already added the site-related terms (in case you get to discuss them on Wed).

Best,
paula