[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 23 June 2021, 08:00 EST

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at yale.edu
Tue Jun 22 22:02:15 UTC 2021

Hey hey hey!

Hope you are missing our great discussions because tomorrow is happening!

We will try to finish all fields related to *M**ethodology.*

   - *original_HC_label*
      - were abundances reported?
      - reported abundance cap
      - was vegetation cover reported?
      - were absences reported?
      - taxonomic list of reported absences
      -  were specimen vouchers taken during survey?
      - where were vouchers deposited?
      - were samples taken from organisms during survey?
      - what kind of samples were taken from organisms?
      - were measurements of organisms taken during survey?
      - recording or measurement agent type

Zoom link for the meeting: https://yale.zoom.us/j/96750659891
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://yale.zoom.us/j/96750659891&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2nS6kRU-2BwmgMU5W6enT1>

For reference:

   - check the definitions of the original related terms in HC (see Vocabulary
   file <https://github.com/tdwg/hc/tree/main/vocabulary>)
   - revisit our discussion notes here
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/10cvJl9nuVZIsfKJStA4DsqcNNfrtb8jfc-mUXckruls/edit#heading=h.8onwonv4ghau>
and
   the slides that capture some of our previous decisions here
   <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cpOXOtZi71WUYSG2UG8zQ4FAmvd6gcKW83x0tA6WKis/edit#slide=id.gd3cb7c8759_0_219>

Hope you are all well, looking forward you see you tomorrow (or later for
some)

Cheers!

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Data Manager | Map of Life