[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 28 July 2021, 08:00 EST

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at yale.edu
Wed Jul 28 01:30:27 UTC 2021

Hi all,
Sorry for sending this reminder so late!
Tomorrow we will discuss:

   - TDWG Symposium
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ckx3qQz1LtNRazYV2sI-jCTI84yh8t_A2DWKBoPyLsE/edit>
details
   and abstract submission
   - Review *effort and completeness* related terms
      - We discussed creating a diagram with all HC terms included so far.
      I started putting up all terms together here
      <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1fQWFOABuikzaYzN9YCfddNYlAvixZdHogKxftcjo6gQ/edit#slide=id.p>
      so we could play around creating that diagram tomorrow

Summary on methodology can be found in slides 27-30 here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cpOXOtZi71WUYSG2UG8zQ4FAmvd6gcKW83x0tA6WKis/edit#slide=id.gd3cb7c8759_0_252
You can also revisit our discussion notes here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/10cvJl9nuVZIsfKJStA4DsqcNNfrtb8jfc-mUXckruls/edit#heading=h.8onwonv4ghau>

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Data Manager | Map of Life
Yale University