[tdwg-humboldt] TDWG 2021: Abstract submission deadline (August 2)

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:12:21 UTC 2021

Hi Rob,

Thank you so much for this! I think it is a great idea.
So they will submit their abstract as a group?

If I understand correctly the updated list of speakers and topics would be
like this:

   - Yanina Sica*
      - MOL as an aggregator implementing HC terms or,
      - MOL as a user of inventory data
   - Peter Brenton
      - How they are implementing the DwC extensions in the BioCollect
      system
   - Robert Guralnick, Gainesville, USA, UTC-4*
      - Broader context of HC and/or,
      - some details about what we are doing as a group, potentially put a
      call to help test via IPT or something.
   - Robert Stevenson, Boston, USA, UTC-4
      - Review of biodiversity sampling protocols from some terrestrial and
      marine programs
      - Anders Finstad,  Diana Bowler and Nick Issac
      - User perspective as they work on  methods of analyzing biodiversity
      data

(*) Rob Guralnick, do you want to discuss tomorrow about your presentation
(and mine)?

See you all tomorrow!

Humboldt Core Task Group Meeting: *Wednesday, July 14. 8:00am EST*
Zoom link: https://yale.zoom.us/j/96750659891
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://yale.zoom.us/j/96750659891&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2nS6kRU-2BwmgMU5W6enT1>

Cheers,

Yani