[tdwg-humboldt] subgroups and more!

John Wieczorek tuco at berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 12 18:47:42 UTC 2021

Just so everyone is aware, Peter and I are working through the mapping of
the ACT Waterwatch data from the Occurrences upward through the associated
events and thence into the Humboldt Core metadata. Given our experience
with collections publishing Occurrence data sets, my initial perception is
that it is not going to be a trivial exercise for inventory datasets to be
constructed. It is at a whole different level given the hierarchical Events.