[tdwg-humboldt] subgroups and more!

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at yale.edu
Tue Jan 12 18:27:55 UTC 2021

Hi all!

I am just writing to make sure that we all know what our next steps and
meeting schedule are. We decided to tackle the tasks in different
subgroups. Below you can find them, I just included some names as
references. Please correct me if I am wrong!
Please contact each other if you are interested in a particular task. If
possible send your meeting times to the whole group so we can all keep
track and get involved.

Subgroups:

   - *HC Terms and definitions discussion* (see progress here
   <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OmnO6e3iJESsv-JI--dtwMDoekmng-LVrgQKp__H-WQ/edit#gid=1182755625>
   )
      - Yanina Sica
      - Paula Zermoglio
      - Kate Ingenloff
         - Next meeting: Friday 15, 1 pm EST
      - *Survey Methods Definition and controlled vocabulary generation* (see
   progress here
   <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ojS1gRk5MJZ5OWYuaXaGt0oFn3J-JPvpHT-0JkUNwZA/edit#gid=0>)

      - Steve Baskaufs
      - Peter Brenton
      - Paula Zermoglio
      - John Wieczorek
         - Next meeting (if any): *complete*
      - *Testing datasets in GBIF IPT?*
   - Tim Robertson
      - John Wieczorek
      - Peter Brenton
      - Erlend B. Nilsen
      - Robert D Stevenson
      - Next meeting (if any): *complete*

Meeting schedule:

   - Wednesday January 20 2021 →   large meeting!

GBIF IPT walk through:

   - Submit your availability here
   <https://www.when2meet.com/?10652426-dMndv> if you are interested.
   Unfortunately, we are having some issues to find a time that suits all so
   we might have to offer a second walk-thought.

Cheers!!

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Data Manager | Map of Life
Yale University